martedì 15 marzo 2011

Help for Japan

For all the Japanese people involved in this terrible disaster. We are close to you.
がんばって日本!!

Even if I am broken - I’m still here
In a circle of nightmares - On my own
All I have to do is burn my fears
Even if I am bleeding - I hold on
Getting lost in the meaning - I go on
LOOKING FOR A BRIGHTER DESTINY

Even if I am broken - ここに
In a circle of nightmares - 一人
恐怖を壊すべきだ
Even if I am bleeding - 立つんだ
Getting lost in the meaning - 行くぜ 
く運命探せ

Airbuild - Another Way

Per aiutare il Giappone a fronteggiare questo tremendo disastro potete effettuare una donazione di 2€ alla Croce Rossa Italiana inviando un sms al 45500.
Potete anche effettuare donazioni sicure tramite questi siti web:

Want to help Japan in this terrible disaster? You can donate on this secure web site:

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento